Below are resources for unit directors to have on hand for callouts, etc. Let us know in the office if you need other items in this area.
- 2023 DR Property Owner Release Form with FEMA info – DR Property Owner Release Form with FEMA information
- 2023 TBDR Short Term Project Report Form – Fillable – Form used for local short-term projects (can be used for recertification for qualifying volunteers)
- 2023 Incident Injury Report-fillable – Incident/Injury Report
- 2023 Volunteer Personal Medical Information Form – Fillable – The volunteer should fill this form out and keep it with them. Each time before responding, it should be updated and printed off to carry with you in case there is an emergency.
- What do I pack? – These are suggested items for use during a callout.
- 2023 Important Information – purple – Important Information and Release (part of the application you signed when joining Tennessee Baptist Disaster Relief)
- Site Agreement Between Church and NAMB – fillable – NAMB or the affected state (not TN) will use this form and keep the original for it. We need to keep a copy for our files.
- Site Agreement Between Church and TBMB – fillable – We will use this form and keep the original for it for responses in TN.
- Facilities Agreement Walk Through Opening – fillable – to be filled out by the incident commander who will inspect the property and facility(ies) with the appropriate church representative noting any significant damages or areas of concern.
- Facilities Agreement Walk Through Closing – fillable – to be filled out by the incident commander who will inspect the property and facility(ies) with the appropriate church representative noting any significant damages or areas of concern.. Any damage we may have caused will be determined at this time.
- FormStack Roster Instruction and Daily Report Instructions – information only – FormStack is an app that you can use to upload your roster and fill out your daily report forms for both callout and local responses. It used to track location of response, volunteers who served, equipment hours, etc.
Damage Assessment Forms
2023 DR Property Owner Release Form with FEMA info – The TBMB/DR Property Owner Release form with FEMA information on it.
Assessment Forms– Includes the SBDR Property Owner Release Form, Chainsaw Assessment Form, Flood Recovery Assessment Form, Temporary Roof Repair Assessment Form, Fire Recovery Assessment Form, SBDR House Located on Property Form, Sorry We Missed You signs.
Frame home-mobile home – Damage assessment forms for frame homes and mobile homes