SEND RELIEF NOW!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE AN ONLINE CONTRIBUTION. Once you are logged in, you will be able to specify the Disaster Relief designation to which you want to give. (Note to churches: if you are making a contribution as a church, please read these instructions.)
Financial Contributions are currently being accepted for the following designations:
- 2018 Guatemala Volcano Disaster Fund (These funds will be used to assist with the response to volcanic activity in Guatemala, consistent with the TN Disaster Relief Gift Policy.)
- 2018 Hawaii Volcano Disaster Fund (These funds will be used to assist with the response to volcanic activity in Hawaii, consistent with the TN Disaster Relief Gift Policy.)
- 2018 Tornadoes Fund (These funds will be used in response to 2018 tornadoes, including Connecticut, consistent with the TN Disaster Relief Gift Policy.)
- 2017-18 Hurricanes/Tropical Storms Fund (These funds will be used in response to 2017-18 hurricanes, consistent with the TN Disaster Relief Gift Policy.)
- General Disaster Relief (These funds will be used for DR equipment and otherwise keep the TBC Disaster Relief Ministry equipped and prepared for the next disaster.)
- Missions Mobilization Center Fund (These funds will be used in the maintenance of the Tennessee Baptist Missions Mobilization Center.)
Your online donation will appear on your card statement as “Tennessee Baptist Mission Board”. However, by providing the information requested, a donation confirmation will be sent to you for your personal tax records.
Mail a Check
Send your check, made payable to the Tennessee Baptist Mission Board, to:
TN Baptist Disaster Relief
PO Box 682789
Franklin, TN 37068
Write on your check the nature of your designation. Any checks received that do not have a designation will be used for General Disaster Relief.
Thank you for your compassionate willingness to offer much needed assistance to disaster victims. However your gift arrives, we will be sure to use these funds as instructed. It is the standing policy of Tennessee Baptist Disaster Relief that all funds given through the TBC be used as directed by the donor. Funds given for victim assistance include transportation of equipment, vehicles, volunteers, and other materials to the relief site, purchasing food supplies and other materials used in the response and to provide direct support to disaster victims. Often this support may continue for several years through rebuild efforts. Funds given to General Disaster Relief go to the purchase and maintenance of equipment and preparation for the next disaster. No designated gifts are used for salaries or other general administrative expenses. Staff salaries and general operational expenses are provided for through the gifts of Tennessee Baptist Churches through the Cooperative Program.