Financial Contributions are currently being accepted for the following designations. Click the links below to make an online contribution with a debit or credit card. A separate page will open.
- East TN Fires Relief Fund (These funds will be used in the response to 2016 fires in East Tennessee, including Gatlinburg, consistent with the TN Disaster Relief Gift Policy.)
- 2016 Hurricane/Tropical Storms Fund (These funds will be used in the response to 2016 hurricanes & tropical storms, including Haiti, consistent with the TN Disaster Relief Gift Policy.)
- 2016 Louisiana Flooding Fund (These funds will be used in the response to the 2016 flooding in Louisiana, consistent with the TN Disaster Relief Gift Policy.)
- General Disaster Relief (These funds will be used for DR equipment and otherwise keep the TBC Disaster Relief Ministry equipped and prepared for the next disaster.)
- Missions Mobilization Center Fund (These funds will be used in the maintenance of the Tennessee Baptist Missions Mobilization Center.)
Your online donation will appear on your card statement as “Tennessee Baptist Mission Board”. However, by providing the information requested, a donation confirmation will be sent to you for your personal tax records.
Debit / Credit Card Security – To counter fraudulent card use, there is a 15-20 minute security timeline between transactions made on the same credit card. If you want to give to more than one fund with the same card, please wait 15-20 minutes between payments.
Mail a Check
Send your check, made payable to the Tennessee Baptist Mission Board, to:
TN Baptist Disaster Relief
PO Box 682789
Franklin, TN 37068
Write on your check the nature of your designation. Any checks received that do not have a designation will be used for General Disaster Relief.
Thank you for your compassionate willingness to offer much needed assistance to disaster victims. However your gift arrives, we will be sure to use these funds as instructed. It is the standing policy of Tennessee Baptist Disaster Relief that all funds given through the TBC be used as directed by the donor. Funds given for victim assistance include transportation of equipment, vehicles, volunteers, and other materials to the relief site, purchasing food supplies and other materials used in the response and to provide direct support to disaster victims. Often this support may continue for several years through rebuild efforts. Funds given to General Disaster Relief go to the purchase and maintenance of equipment and preparation for the next disaster. No designated gifts are used for salaries or other general administrative expenses. Staff salaries and general operational expenses are provided for through the gifts of Tennessee Baptist Churches through the Cooperative Program.